Sunday, September 28, 2008

Horse updates!

Well, all the hooved kiddos are doing quite nicely!




Noodle has fully healed from her run in with the barb wire and is getting darker! I am HOPING she will end up a smutty buckskin!


She is growing so wonderfully and such a calm friendly girl!


I hope that the the other Skipper babies will have the same personalities!

Speaking of Skipper... he is done with his first full breeding season and there should be 4 new babies on the ground next year from him!









I just LOVE his tail coloring! :o)



He bred 3 outside mares this year and our own "Dixie" shown in the pic below ( Far right)



Also shown in this picture is Dotty, my bay Tobiano riding mare and Punky, my black gaited riding gelding. Although Dixie is broke to ride , you can see she is a few hands taller than either of the the other two... and me being a whopping 5'3" with my boots on I like a horse to ride that I don't need an elevator to get up on! :oP

But then I go and fib about that too as I did adopt WONDER , my PMU filly....


Who is ½ Percheron, ¼ Clydesdale, and ¼ Paint


Adopted during a major TIBBP adoption of former PMU mares and babies


( for more info on TIBBP,


click here http://theinternationalblessedbroodmareproject.com/ )








I must teach her to lay down so I can get on her! In the above pic she and her moo friends are meeting Sara, one of the dogs I foster


( who is available through http://www.gspbr.petfinder.com/ )

Dakota My husbands riding gelding is awaiting his trip to CO for Elk season! :o)





Well I think that about covers everyone! Well for the equines anyway! :oP

No comments: