Sunday, May 24, 2009

May 2009 UPDATE!

Well, things have been very busy here of late! Our calving season has finally slowed down.... whew! But we still have about 30 calves to come....

I have not had too much time to do too much.. I do have several sets in progress and almost completed! And also have been doing some painting... just seems like I don't get much time... that is the story of all of our lives huh? :o)

To the left is a picture of a CM Mini I did as a Curly horse and donated to The International Blessed Broodmare Project ( TIBBP ) I was proud to hear that it won a second in its first show! So has a NAN card! Janice Williford named him Mooshka! LOL

And this is an Absinth resin painted to look like McKinleigh the 2008 Silver medalist! :O) Below is a picture of Deb & Randy Buckler ( on the left) presenting the model to McKinleigh and his owners ( on the right ) Looks like McKinleigh is saying " Hey, a Mini ME!"


This is my first Haired model... and it is a portrait of my neighbors Arabian Stallion MCY Bur Bask "Phil" I was very happy with a third! :o)


This is the set I made my for my mom ( thank goodness she saw it before she passed away in Nov of of 2008 ) and also the pack set I made for Therese, also the Diorama was made by Mary Haynes. It took a first! I was SOOOO happy!


THis is the tack set I did as a Donation for OML I was very pleased with how it did at the silent auction for the show! :O)


And as a final note... Dixie had her Skipper baby!!! And it is a little filly!!! I hopefully will have more goodies to post soon! Sorry this was so short!











No comments: