Sunday, November 2, 2008

Some of our bulls....

I have had several people inquire about our bulls... :o) So I thought I would post a few pictures.....

This is one I call Cupie Doll cause of his hair doo it forms a peak just like the Cupie Dolls! LOL He is busy seeing what books I am bring him to read...:oP ( I borrowed some from mom and was taking them home in a plastic bag...)



This is Bear...an Angus bull we had for many years...we ended up having to sell him because we had kept so many heifers out of him it was not wise to keep him anymore... he got a great home at a ranch down in AR. He is taking snacks from Andy in this pic.



And getting scratches from me in this one! Such a sweety!!



This is Cody feeding some of our yearling bulls this summer...




This is Mr. Universe...a Charolais bull we sold to a ranch across town when we started switching to all Limousin bulls... you can pick up his feet like a horse and even ride him! GENTLE was his middle name!!!



This is a very YOUNG Bull... his first day in this world...his momma did not want to clean him so good so we brought him to the house and gave him a warm bath and played with him for a while then gave him back to momma who was happy to have him back and then proceeded to clean all the human smell off of him! ...HEE HEE And Kitty smell too! :OP
( Bug... THIS would be a lap size bovine!!! LOL )




This is one of our yearling bulls flexing for the camera....




Here is ALER Lord Olympus 024N ( OLY , we call him) and a 500+ lb steer.... looks like they are cruzin for a fight!!! ( My neighbor said it looks like Oly is saying " Ok ,point out the kid that beat ya up...*I'LL* take care of him!" LOL Both are more lovers than fighters!




Here I am scratching Oly's tail... cows and bulls alike LOVE to have their tails scratched!!! And they will start swaying from side to side cause it feels so good... sometimes they darn near fall over!! LOL Which is what Oly almost did soon after hubby took this pic! :O)



Here is hubby ( Andy) scratching the 63 bull... he makes them all look short cause he is well over 6 foot!



Here are some of the yearlings... just hanging out....


CND Martin 083M ... our Limousin Herd bull....



1 comment:

Kwatson said...

Hi Did you get my letter I haven;'t heard anything. The post
office said the tracking number wasn't complete and you have to do it at your end at the post office at your townmn. I have their phone number also. I still have all the receipts. Please either send me the other solar noise model you promised or a refund. I also wrote to the post office for a claim. I have long been waiting along time since July 2010 and the hrose was paid 225 for this horse.