Saturday, November 8, 2008

Wonder update

Well my friend and neighbor Brig came over and we decided to go play with Wonder!
These are a few pics I took of that ... ( hee hee I have found if you are t he one always holding the camera... you are NOT IN the shots! :oP )

We laughed over this one cause I took it as we were walking up and she is over the small hill and the scale is WAY off cause that feeder is only a foot tall and so it makes Wonder look like a MINI horse!! LOL



As you can see her that is NOT the case! :oP She just loves everyone and is so curious!


This pick she may hate me for..... I had to show her petite rump...... snicker snicker.....



At first glance in this Pic Wonder has a VERY strange shadow... But that is actually Precious one of our Limousin heifers....




Here Precious and Wonder are both trying to get all of Brig's attention...Brig was covered in both cow and horse slobbers before we were done! :o)



Wonder was walking after Sara... one of our dogs....


and getting loves from Brig.....


Below is a silly video I took it was windy that day so there is lots of noise.... And Wonder Chases Sara a bit after trying to steal Brigs cigarette she had yet to light!
I stopped abruptly as Sara, whom Wonder had been chasing ran behind me! OFCOURSE...
And I wanted to be able to distract Wonder from her.... No humans or dogs were injured during the making of this film! LOL



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lydia! This little video is PRICELESS! I was laughing too while getting tears in my eyes cause it is so sweet. Wonder is absolutely beautiful! thanks so much