Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What I have been upto lately!

Well we got hit with a little more than 2-3 inches of snow!! LOL more like 9"!!!!



It made the getting around rather fun! The worst part was the bitter wind... not only was it COLD, but it caused some really deep snow drifts!
We managed, and although it is still hanging around it will soon be gone when the high 60's come rolling back through!

Here is the latest goodies to come out of the Tack room and studio! :o)

This Akhal Teke saddle set is a donation to Ozark Mountain Live Model horse show, that is to be held in Springfield, MO on 11 April....Proxy bids are being accepted on it, contact me and I will send the info on to whom it needs to go to! :O) ( I don't want to put her email addy all over the web for her! :OP)
NOTE: the horse does NOT go with the set! JUST the tack is included! :O)


Here is a picture of the Lonesome cowboy I did for my mom...and the pack set I recently completed for a CM order! It even has a bear skin rolled up on top of it! :o)


This is a closeup shot of a Donation piece I did for TIBBP, it is a cute little Curly pony cross on the Paint by Numbers horse!


Here is a CM order that I did for Deb Buckler on the Abisnth mold ( Hope I spelled that right! )


That is about all for now... I have a couple more projects in the making which I hope to post about soon!

I hope all of you who are following this are doing well.... just a while longer for spring here! We have had 2 calves so far!!! Soon there will be more and more!

Till next time! Lydia :O)

No comments: