Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Time for a catch up!

Well, I have been very slack in my postings here... that is partly due to the fact that on the 30th of Nov my mother passed away....
She was at home where she wished to be and as comfortable as possible... there is never enough time... but we had many long talks before she passed on...

I have had many close friends who have experienced the loss of a loved one recently as well... it makes every loss all that much more tender...but has give us all someone to talk to about it!!! Friends are a must at this time for me... and I love everyone of you very much!!! ( you all know who you are!! :o) )
If you will notice to the right...SARA has been adopted!!! She has a WONDERFUL new home where she has a little Fur brother and her mom and dad are super people!!! She is gonna be SOOOO spoilt!!! ( I kinda wish I could have been adopted by them too! :OP )

I have been trying to work more with the painting while I am cleaning out my tack room( miniature tack that is! ) I am gonna get rid of a bunch of stuff I no longer use...! ( or so I keep telling myself!! I am SUCH a pack rat!)

So not much progress has been made in any direction there!! but it is slow and steady!!!

All the horses are doing great...Noodle is GROWING like a weed and is as tall as her mother now!! ( not saying much there! :oP As Flower is kinda like me; Well built and close to the ground!! LOL It just looks MUCH better on her than me! ;O) )
We recently got a new member to add to our Equine family... Ebony ( Ebony Desperado Mac ) AQHA ( 97% Foundation bred) She is a real sweetheart!


This is before we got the snow and Ice! Thank goodness it did not hit us too bad... but I sure feel for those that it did hit... we have been there..and hope that things get up and running ( or back to normal) ASAP!

Well, I think mostly that is about it for now... I hope to be able to get back in the swing of things and start posting more regularly!





No comments: